Natural oak hardwood flooring in a classic parquet styleFeatures prefinished natural oak color with low-gloss finish, Glue down installation. Bruce American Home Natural Oak Parquet Hardwood Flooring features a pre-finished natural oak color with a low-gloss finish for decorative appeal. This solid oak flooring offers a squared edge for easy, glue-down installation in a variety of residential spaces.
- Wood Species: Domestic Oak Parquet Flooring;
- 5/16 in. Thickness x 12 in. Width x 12 in. Length Park Wood Tiles;
- Coordinate with molding and trim made specifically for 5/16 in. thick flooring;
- 25 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 31 lbs.;
- Construction: Solid Oak Parquet Floor Tiles;
- Prefinished Natural Oak Light Color, Low Gloss Finish;
- Tiles have a square edge detail;
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1290 (Learn more about janka Hardness);
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: On or Above Ground Level;
- Installation: Glue down;
- Residential use;
- 5-year residential finish and lifetime structural warranty;
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes;
- It is recommended to purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts;
- Don´t forget all required flooring accessories for your flooring project. If you need assistance, simply call or email us!
There are no reviews yet.